-
May 30th, 2004, 02:32 PM
#761
Inactive Member
20/17? How'd you get job levels so close? I always end up with them 10 levels away from eachother.
-
May 30th, 2004, 08:01 PM
#762
Senior Hostboard Member
Currently playing .hack//infection, got it just today and loving the fact i sat through the .hack//sign anime, enabling me to further understand whats going on.
By the way, has anyone here played Disgaea: Hour of darkness? From the looks of things, there arent many people i know who have even heard of the game, let alone played it. Its *very* good, recommended.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 30, 2004 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
May 30th, 2004, 08:34 PM
#763
Inactive Member
.hack games r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz!
I just got Harvest Moon for GCN.
-
May 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM
#764
Inactive Member
IRT Xel: w00t! Love HM like you would a child. Because it's life, really!
I sort of fluked with the lvls. Hope to see you in iRO Loki.
-
May 30th, 2004, 09:27 PM
#765
Inactive Member
Playing Racket and Clank: Going Commando and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I can't decided which to beat first. So basically first person to post to tell me which one, I will. I've put equal time in each so far.
-
May 30th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#766
Senior Hostboard Member
Ratchet and Clank.
I have no idea which is better, but i think the word "Clank" is very cool, and should be used more often.
-
May 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
#767
Inactive Member
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando it is.
-
May 31st, 2004, 04:52 AM
#768
Inactive Member
ooooh both are good, too bad i wasnt first, owell i would have picked ratchet and clank too lol is it the brand new ratchet and clank?
-
May 31st, 2004, 11:58 PM
#769
Senior Hostboard Member
Ive decided to focus fully on .hack//infection. how long did this game take you guys to beat?
-
June 1st, 2004, 12:08 AM
#770
Inactive Member
Yea Cav, it's the second one and it is really fun. It's third person action/shooter and even so it is still plenty fun. Has a little racing (hoverbikes) some space combat (sort of like the Star Fox 64) plenty of weapons and gadgets, fun enviroments, and all kinds of other stuff. The only thing it lacks is multiplayer. Still a great game. After I beat it and POP:SOT I'll buy the first one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks